Do you like sunshine year round? Have you ever wanted to live like you are on vacation all of the time? If so, Homestead Animal Hospital in Homestead, FL may be the perfect fit for you. Homestead Animal Hospital is conveniently located outside the bustling city of Miami. With Biscayne National Park to the East, Everglades National Park to the West, and minutes from Key Largo, from snorkeling and hiking to Miami nightlife or relaxing beaches, Homestead offers it all!
We are seeking an experienced full-time veterinarian to join our team. We are an innovative animal hospital, founded in 1955, offering services such as therapeutic laser procedures and the only hyperbaric chamber in the South Miami-Dade area. Dr. Greene, our lead veterinarian since 2001, and the rest of our staff are committed to providing high-quality personalized care and attention to each one of our patients and their family.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), or equivalent from an accredited university
• State Veterinary Board License in good standing
• Perform routine exams and provide preventative care to dogs, cats and small mammals
• Perform surgeries
• Prescribe medications
• Perform dental cleanings
• Provide personalized care for each pet and family
• Positive communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Health insurance including vision and dental
• 401K options
• Positive work environment
• Vacation time
Call today and join our team.
AmeriVet’s unique approach to acquisitions allows owners to retain control of the day to day operations of their veterinary practices while maximizing the total proceeds received when they ultimately exit. Our Veterinary Partners benefit from becoming part of a larger team with the ability to leverage operational and industry best practices should they so choose. Staff and customers are completely unaffected by the transition.