SAGE San Francisco is seeking Urgent Care doctors to join our team and launch this important service for our hospital and community. Urgent Care doctors will integrate with our ER team and other specialists to provide same-day appointments and unparalleled care for our clients and patients. This is an excellent opportunity for Emergency or General Practice doctors who want to collaborate with experienced specialists that include Surgeons, Cardiologists and Anesthesiologists.
Location and schedule:
* San Francisco, CA
* Full and part time positions available.
Compensation and perks:
* Get paid to learn! We’ll cover eligible expenses for continuing education and coursework as well as a CE stipend as you continue your journey.
* Relocation assistance is always an option, join us by the bay!
* Further benefit package details below
Our values in action:
* Collaboration: With multiple specialties supporting our Urgent Care department, you’ll have the opportunity to share knowledge with a community of brilliant,, experienced and diverse team of doctors
* Sustainability: As our industry changes, smaller, doctor led community practices are becoming more and more rare. We are constantly enhancing our model and growth strategy to ensure that our way thrives and spreads, keeping our core values and methods intact.
* Compassion: Our work is about caring for living creatures, no matter how many legs they use. We place compassion first for our patients and their people
* Innovation: Top technology and top skills, we are about pushing the envelope to serve our community
Our doctors and outstanding support staff have created a unique environment emphasizing high caliber, compassionate and ethical service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians, as well as a continued commitment to the growth and welfare of everyone involved in our organization.
It is our policy to afford equal opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law (sometimes referred to, collectively, as "protected characteristics").
Apply for this role today, or to discuss further, contact Clinical Recruiter Gina Betsy Rozakos at Betsy.Rozakos@NVACompassionFirst.com
NVA Overview:NVA is a growing community of general practice clinics, emergency hospitals, equine practices, specialty hospitals, and pet resorts across five countries. Our doctors and pet care teams share best practices, medical knowledge, innovation, and insights. This collaborative approach allows each individual practice and pet resort to do what they do best: service their local community with compassionate, best-in-class care and medicine, to enhance the lives of the animals they love while backed by the support, stability, and leadership of NVA.
Looking for qualified candidates to fill openings in a variety of private and corporate practices across the US. This may include, DVM/VMD of all levels of experience, as well as technicians, assistants, administrative and customer service team members.